Sunday, November 4, 2012

All I Want For Christmas...

 I'm trying to work on Christmas cards now so I decided to use, who else, Stella and her naughty boy list. This adorable image is a Bugaboo Digi image. They have the best images, use this link and go over and take a look. You won't be able to resist. I colored this image with Spectrum Noir Markers. I added some Stickles from Ranger to Stella's hat and earrings, and Glossy Accents to her glasses and shoes. I used a Spellbinder Die to cut out the image. I typed out the sentiment on my computer and printed it out and cut it with a Spellbinder Die. The paper I used is from DCWV Christmas Stack. The brads were in my stash from last year.
 
I would like to enter this card in the Stella Says Sketch #122 and the November, Anything Goes over at Bugaboo Catch The Bug Blog. I also want to enter this card in the Totally Stampalicious, Anything Goes Challenge. Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is GREAT!! I love the striped DP that makes the image in the oval POP!
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete