Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sisters

This is a Birthday card I made for my sister. There is no better friend than a sister, and I am lucky enough to have three sisters. The image I used is from Bugaboo Stamps, it is called Bugaboo Brats, Best Friends. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I cut it out with a Spellbinder Die. The paper and ribbon are from PaperStudio. The cardstock glittered stickers are also from PaperStudio.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!

11 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the pretty flowered green ribbon! Adds a wonderful touch! Thank you for linking up with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so happy you played along! Please join us, again, next week, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi, you are absolutely right! There's nothing better than sisters! You honored your sisters so well with this pretty card and the Bug image you chose was perfect for it!

    Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, you did a fabulous job of coloring the image with your SN's! Thanks for joining along at Crafter's Companion this month!

    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one also! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Kathy, thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete