Monday, March 4, 2013

So Sweet

 
The image I used for this card is Saturated Canary - Party Hardy. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some Glossy Accents from Ranger to her eyes, cherry on the cake and the heart on the banner. I cut the papers with Spellbinder dies. The sentiment is a Fiskars clear stamp from the Cupcakes and More set. The ribbon is Decorative Trim - Rainbow. The Gems are from PaperStudio. The purple rose is Recollections. The green leaves were cut with Branches and Leaves by Sizzix. The paper is Penny Lane - Chic Stripes.
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges....
Designed To Color, Birthday Bash, Tic Tac Toe.  I did straight down, Purple, Ribbon and Bling.
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. Kathy this is adorable! Love all the bright colors!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne. I appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete