Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sis

 

This is a card I made for my sister , her birthday is the day after Valentines Day. So I thought I would use red as the primary color. I used the Crafters Companion Stamp - S.W.A.L.K - My Sister. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers. Here are the colors I used:

The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I added a little Glossy Accents by Ranger to the eyes to make them shine. I added some red and blue glitter glue to the hair ribbons and top of outfits.
The red and white paper is from Recollections and the blue paper is Creating Keepsakes. I used a Martha Stewart Punch and added some red gems at the top and bottom I fussy cut out the girls and added them to the card with some foam dots from Recollections. I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: Crafters Companion - February, Love Is In The Air.
                     Spectrum Noir Challenge Blog - Love Theme
                     Catch The Bug Blog - Stella Says Sketch #130
                    Bugaboo Theme Challenge - Affairs Of The Heart   
Thank you for stopping by, have a Great Day!
                                                     
                                                                                                                                         

8 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Stella Says Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sure your sister will love this card. Thank for playing along at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and such a perfect card for your sister
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr Sonia for your nice comment and for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you again.

      Delete