Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

I colored this little cutie with Spectrum Noir Markers. I added a little Glossy Accents by Ranger to her shoes, the heart and the flower headband. I added some Stickles by Ranger to the clouds in the sky. I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from Studio112 with VersaMark and red embossing powder. Then added some gems from PaperStudio. The ribbon is from Craft Smart. Paper Roses are from my stash. The leaves were cut with a Sizzix Die.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Totally Stampalicious - Favorite Sketch
Bugaboo - Catch The Bug Blog - February Anything Goes
Spectrum Noir - Love Theme
Stampendoous - February - Love Is In The Air



7 comments:

  1. What a cute valentine! Great job, Kathy! Thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love Stampendous products and I really enjoy entering the challenges. I get a lot of inspiration from the Stampendous Blog.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Min. I most certainly will join you at the next challenge. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card caught my eye on the Stampendous Challenge site. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind comment. Thank you. I hope you will visit my blog again. Have a Great Day.

      Delete