Thursday, February 7, 2013

Haley And Harley

I found a site with the most adorable digi images ever. It is Saturated Canary! You really need to check out what Krista Smith has over there, they are amazing. The one I used here caught my eye immediately, it reminded me of my granddaughters. It is called Haley and Harley.
Supplies used: Digi by Krista Smith - Saturated Canary
Paper and Bling are from Recollections
Spellbinder Dies
Spellbinder Impressabilities
Martha Stewart Punch
Flower Petals from PaperStudio
Glossy Accents by Ranger
 
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love the colors and images. Great coloring of the images. Thanks for playing along at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Billie, I appreciate your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! thanks for sharing with as at SC Challenges! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Thank you for playing with us at Saturated Canary ♥

    ReplyDelete