Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crafters Companion August Challenge

A new challenge this month at Crafters Companion Challenge Blog. The theme this month is "Friendship".

                                  

The purple and green cardstock is from my stash. I cut the green scalloped oval with a Sizzix die. The purple square and the green oval were embossed with Cuttlebugs swiss dots. I made the purple and yellow flowers using Spellbinders Carnation Creation. I applied some Stickles by Ranger to the flowers to Glam them up a bit. The ribbon is from American Crafts. The cute little duck is from Crafters Companion, Popcorn the Bear stamp set "Bunches of Love". And I do love Crafters Companion stamps! They have the best variety. I colored my little duck with my Spectrum Noir Markers. These markers are Awesome! I applied some Glossy Accents by Ranger to his bill and feet and some Stickles to the heart. I then mounted him to the card with foam circles. The sentiment came from scrapbook paper in my stash. I really enjoyed making this card and I look forward to the next Crafters Companion challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So irresistibly cute!! I really love all the texture you have gotten on this card Kathy! Thanks for joining in on our friendship challenge this month on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog. Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy for your kind words. They are very appreciated.

      Delete