Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Your Favorite Color Combo Challenge!

Totally Stampalicious has a new challenge this week. The theme is "Your favorite color combo". My favorite color combo is yellow and pink...this week. I find it changes quite often.

 I embossed the yellow card stock with Sizzix Flower Rings. I used Spellbinders Lacey Circles to cut the pink cardstock. I looked through my Bugaboo Digi's and chose Stella, I love Stella! I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added Glossy Accents from Ranger to Stella's glasses and the beach ball to make them shiny. I added Stickles by Ranger to the water and the flower. I made the flower using Spellbinder Carnation Creation.
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' this card, Kathy!! :D Love the great, bright colours, the Glossy Accents and Stickles you added, the embossing -- everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, im so glad you like my card.

      Delete