Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anything Goes

 

This was one of my favorite cards this Christmas. I just love the Bugaboo Brats digi stamps.
 Items used on this card:  Bugaboo Digis - Tree Bench, Christmas Brat Boy and Christmas Brat Girl.
 Sentiment from Mulberry Woods Collection, All Wrapped Up, from Crafters Companion.
 Spectrum Noir markers
 Stickles and Glossy Accents from Ranger
 Spellbinder Dies
 Foam dots from Recollection

Contests I would like to enter this card in:
 January Anything Goes at Catch the Bug Blog
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, colouring and card design, a real beauty, Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice. I appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. TOTALLY ADORABLE! It caught my eye in the linky list, and I had to tell you I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. Your kind comments are appreciated.

      Delete
  3. What a darling winter card, I just love this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you join us next week for our Third Birthday Celebration!

    Jackie, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete