Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time To Laugh

Wow, the week is half over. Time flies when your having fun! I have been having a blast this week making cards for Bugaboos Birthday Bash Week. Today's challenge is "Make us laugh". So, who is funnier than Stella.
 
I looked through my Stella images and I saw this one and envisioned Stella carrying a birthday cake instead of a turkey, in case you don't know, this is Stella, Thanksgiving digi. So I just removed the turkey from her platter and replaced it with a birthday cake. But, oops, she was so shocked about the age of the cards recipient that she is dropping the cake!
Supplies used for this card: Stella, Thanksgiving
                                             Spectrum Noir Markers
                                             Paper by Color Bok
                                             Spellbinder Dies
                                             Stickles and Glossy Accents by Ranger
                                             Gems by PaperStudio
I am entering this card in the Wednesday Bugaboo Challenge - Make Us Laugh
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment