Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Holidays

Wow, seems like forever since I have been here. Spent 5 weeks in Florida with my parents. Mom was very sick, in the hospital for a month and the rehab center for 2 weeks. So glad I was able to be with them. The good news is she is home and recovering nicely. We got home the second week of December, so I did my Christmas shopping in 2 days and then spent day and night in my craft room making Christmas cards. Then on New Years Eve we took my mother in law to the hospital. Her blood count was low, they found a bleeding ulcer in her stomach, she started feeling better, about to be released to the rehab center when she got a virus. So it could be a couple more days in the hospital. But I am determined to get back to my card making and my blog! So here goes!
This is a Christmas card I made. I love Angels, I found this free digi and uploaded it.
 
Material list: Free digi download
                      Spectrum Noir markers
                      Stickles by Ranger
                      Gemstones by Paper Studio
                      Paper by Paper Pizazz
Entering this card in the following contests:
                       http://totallystampalicious.blogspot.com/ Clean and Simple
                       http://www.spectrumnoir.com/challenge/ Winter Blues
Thank you for stopping by, have a Great Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment