Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sweet Mermaid Kiddo

This is a Birthday card that I just made for my Granddaughter. I think she is really going to like it. I just have to keep it hidden for a few months. But when I found this stamp I knew it would be perfect for her card.
 
 
Items used to create this card:  Paper is Finding Nemo by Creative Keepsakes
The stamp is Mermaid Kiddo by Stampendous
Clear Gems on the crown by PaperStudio
Stickles by Ranger, Liquid Pearls by Ranger and Glossy Accents by Ranger
Little fish stickers by Sticko
Happy Birthday sentiment by K&Company
Bubbles by Cloud 9
 
Challenges I would like to enter this card in:
 
Thank you for stopping by, have a Great Day!
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. The background is awesome! Love how you incorporated it into the design. Thanks so much for linking up with us! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our January anything goes challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sammi for your kind comments. I am a big fan of Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug!

      Delete
  2. Kathy, This is amazing! I love the dimension...it makes me feel as if I'm swimming alongside your cute mermaid kiddo. The stickers are a cute addition. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampendous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melinda, I appreciate your kind comments. I hope my Granddaughter likes this card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge.
    Happy New Year !!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Min for the nice comment, I really appreciate it. Like I told Sammi, I'm a big fan of Catch the Bug and Bugaboo Stamps.

      Delete
  5. What gorgeous color combinations, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete