Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Butterfly Box


I wanted to make something that I have never tried before so I got my Ultimate Tool out and made a gift box. I made the box from Recollections Chipboard. I covered that with a butterfly print paper from PaperStudio. I cut out the top and put in a piece of clear transparency film. The butterflies were made with a Sizzix Stamp and Die Cut set. I colored the butterflies with Spectrum Noir Markers. I added a little sparkle with some Stickles and Glossy Accents by Ranger. The butterfly ribbon is from PaperStudio. I would like to enter my project in the Crafters Companion January Challenge, Anything but a card. http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/
Thank you for stopping by, have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous box! I am a huge fan of butterflies, and these butterflies are so pretty! I love the colors you used and all the glittery goodness!

    Thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion for the January Challenge :)

    xoxo
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristen, your kind comment is appreciated.

      Delete