Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby

It is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps! You have to go get this freebie. It is so adorable!
 
Supplies used: Image - BabyMoon - Bugaboo Stamps
Copic Markers
Stickles and Glossy Accents from Ranger
Sizzix Pop and Cut Card Die
Spellbinder dies
Paper - DCWV
Offray Adhesive ribbon
Embellishments - KandCompany
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Lady Anne's Challenge - Stamp Anything Goes #8
 
Stop by Catch The Bug  and check out the current challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, leave me a message so I'll know you were here. Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute digi. I'm going to grab it today too! Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image you have used for this card and the way you have coloured it beautifully. I really like the paper you have used also plus the design is so inspirational. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete