Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Friday Freebie At Bugaboo!

 
Would you look at this weeks Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps! This image is called Boat Duckie. Isn't he adorable! I colored him with Copic markers. I added some Glossy Accents by Ranger to his duck bill. The paper is from PaperStudio. I put a slit in the paper and slid my image into it before adhering the paper to the card to make it look like he is really floating. I typed the sentiment on the computer and cut it out with a Spellbinder die. The ribbon is from Craft Essentials. The sun is from Jolee's Boutique. Thanks for stopping by, I love visitors! Now, don't forget to get over to Bugaboo Stamps and get this adorable duckie. Stop by Bugaboos Stamps - Catch The Bug Challenge Blog and check out the challenges. Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment