Thursday, May 2, 2013

Just for you.

First off, I would like to say how excited I am to be a guest designer this month for Bugaboo Stamps, Catch The Bug Blog. Thank you to Bugaboo and the wonderful design team for allowing me to join in. I promise to do the best job I possibly can.
Well, today is Thursday and that means Oldie But Goodie! I chose to use the Bugaboo stamp, Flower Jar.
 
Supplies used: Flower Jar digi from Bugaboo Stamps
Colored with Spectrum Noir Marker
Paper from My Minds Eye
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Satin ribbon by Details & Accessories
Gems from Michaels
Ink colors used: CT1, CT3, BT3, BT5, CG3,CG4,HB1,PL4,BT1
Now you've seen my card, head on over to Bugaboo, Catch the Bug Blog and see all the other oldies.
 
I am entering this card in the Spectrum Noir May Challenge, Purple
 
Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so bright and fun! Thanks for joining the Spectrum Noir challenge -- DT Summer Hills-Painter

    ReplyDelete