Friday, May 17, 2013

Hello Sunshine

It's Friday! That means Bugaboo Stamps has a new freebie today. A little something to get you in the mood for summer, especially if you live in a cooler climate like I do. This is AKV Beach Girl.
Supplies used: AKV Beach Girl, Bugaboo Stamps
Paper - PaperStudio
Copic Markers
Sizzix dies
Sentiment - Verve Stamps
Epiphany Round 25 tool and bubble ca p
Ribbon from my stash
Brads - Making Memories

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge - Craft Your Passion Challenge - Childs Play

Now get over to Bugaboo Stamps and get this cute freebie and when your done doing that hop on over to Catch The Bug Blog and check out the current challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave me comment so I will know you were here. Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Great card with a real summer feeling. I like the bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete