Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let's Play!

Bugaboo Stamps has a new release today. It is called AKV Slide. What a fun Stamp!
Bugaboo has such a great selection of digi stamps, you really should go check them out. You won't be sorry! And stop by the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog and check out the challenges.
 

Here are the supplies I used to make my card: AKVslide digi from Bugaboo Stamps
Paper from Recollections
Copic Markers
Brads from my stash
Ribbon from PaperStudio
Glossy Accents from Ranger
 
I am entering this card in the following challenge: Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
 
Thank you for stopping by. Leave me a message so I will know you were here. Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. Fab, bright colours, and such a fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete