Friday, September 14, 2012

Bugaboo Bingo!

Well our summer is coming to an end, just about time to start thinking about Christmas. I'm leaving today for another camping trip while the weather is still nice. So I will post this a day early. This weeks challenge at Bugaboo Challenge Blog - Catch the Bug is Bingo. I chose the center line, glitter, stitching and Bugaboo image.
I used a Brat Girl - Christmas from Bugaboo. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. I added some Stickles from Ranger to her hat, dress bow and ornament. I put a little Glossy Accents by Ranger on her shoes to make them shiny. I used Spellbinder Dies to cut my paper. The background paper is by PaperStudio. The ribbon for the bow was in my stash. I glued some white gems on the background paper to look like snow falling. I hope you like this card and Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete