Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Color Challenge Saturday

It's color challenge Saturday at Bugaboo Stamps Challenge Blog.
This is the color palette for this challenge.
I went to my go to gal - Stella! Friends Don't let Friends Wine Alone.
I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Markers I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents by Ranger. I used a Spellbinder Die to cut out my image. All the paper is from my stash. I made the flowers with another Spellbinder Die. I printed the sentiment with my computer and printer and cut it out with a Spellbinder Die. Behind the sentiment I added a little flocked border by Forever in Time. I thought Stella still needed some bling so I put green and purple gems around the image. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Stella is such a friend, isn't she?! :0) Love your card!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card! :) LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - can't help but love these 'broads' together. =)
    Thanks so much for playin' along with our Bugaboo Stamps, Catch The Bug Blog Color Challenge!
    We hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete