Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy 80th Birthday to my MOM!

This month my mom is celebrating her 80th birthday. This is the Birthday card I made for her. I used Popcorn the bear "Bunches of love" from Crafters Companion. I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir markers also from Crafters Companion. I added some Stickles from Ranger to the small flower border and the inside of each flower. I applied Glossy Accents by Ranger to the leaves on the flowers. The striped paper I used is by Recollections.The flowers are from Paper Studio. Happy 80th Birthday is from Lifes Little Occasions and MOM is Soft Spoken.
The September challenge at Crafters Companion is Stripes and/or Dots. I am entering this card in honor of my Mother whom I love dearly! Happy Birthday MOM!
Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the Spring-y feel and great coloring!

    Thanks for playing along with the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chrissie, I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Kathy, what a special card for your mom's 80th! I bet she falls in love with it. You can just feel the love you put into it. Great coloring job too. Thank you so much for letting us share in your mother's celebration. And thanks for entering it in our challenge over on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stacie. Mom lives in Florida so I only get to see her a couple times a year, so I wanted to make her a special card for this milestone. What could be more special than Popcorn the Bear. This stamp kind of says it all, Bunches of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job on the card! The colors look great and well blended! I am sure she will love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for entering the challenge at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super sweet card! Loving how you have colored the image and the layers of ovals.

    So glad you played along with us at Crafter's Companion Challenge.

    Good luck on the draw:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete