Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hoppy Birthday

This weeks challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is Design a Kids Card, and since my grandson's birthday is this month, I made him a birthday card. I decided to make an easel card. I used the image Boy With Frogs from Dearie Dolls.
I also used Toadily - clear stamps by Penny Black. I colored my images with Spectrum Noir markers. I typed my sentiments on my computer and printed them out and cut them out with Spellbinder dies. I also used Spellbinder dies for my image.The plaid paper and little blue flowers are from Paper Studio. I made little springs out of jewelry wire and hot glued them under the lower frogs. I wanted them to be raised and movable - springy. Lastly, I glued blue gems across the lower card as stops for the easel. I am hoping my grandson likes his card and I hope you do too. Thank you for stopping by.


8 comments:

  1. Grandson is going to love this. Good Morning, What a cutie Creation. I just love the Design. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful. All the elements work so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! LOVE those frogs.. and that boy is cute!! What a fantastic card!! Thank you for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! Good luck and I hope to see you again next week!!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is soooooo cuuuuute! totally love all the wonderful frogs! Your grandson will looooove IT! Love the way you have colored them all.

    Don’t forget to had GDT after your name if you want to be a Guest designer in an upcoming challenge! Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete