Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stella Says Sketch

Today at  Bugaboo Stamps Challenge Blog Stella has a new sketch. I love Stella, so I decided to use Stella Tidbits - Heaven. I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers. I added some Stickles by Ranger to the cloud and Glossy Accents by Ranger to Stella's glasses, shoes and coffee cup. I cut out the image with a Spellbinder die. I put a dot of Pink Liquid Pearls by Ranger on each corner. The cloud background paper is by My Minds Eye. The decorative strip in the center was cut with a Sizzix die and attached with brads by Making Memories. The sentiment was cut out with a Spellbinder die. I added some colored jewels to the top and bottom corners and the sentiment and a pretty pink bow in the upper corner. The ribbon was from Ribbon Trends.


No comments:

Post a Comment