Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stella Says Sketch

It's Sunday and over at Bugaboo Stamps Blog Stella says Sketch! Here is the layout...
So of course I used Stella as my inspiration. Stella - Don't forget your depends, is a digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.
 

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers. I added a little Stickles by Ranger to her purse and
Glossy Accents by Ranger to her glasses and shoes. I cut my image and sentiments out with Spellbinder Dies. The flower was made with Paper Studio silk flower parts. The ribbon and paper are from my stash. Thanks for stopping by. 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with the Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
    We hope you'll join us again today at The Catch the Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps for the new Stella Says Sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete