Friday, June 7, 2013

Call Dad

Freebie Friday time at Bugaboo Stamps. Today's freebie is Akv Construction.

 
I had this paper in my stash that looks like wood and nails, unfortunately I have no idea where I got it. But  I thought it was perfect for this cute little construction worker. I used Copic markers to color my image. Hemp cord from Darice. Gemstones from PaperStudio and Sentiment and Bubble cap are from Epiphany. I made a small spring with jewelry wire. I wrapped it around an ink pen then hot glued between 2, 1" circles and attached that with double sided tape to the back of the image and to the card. So the construction worker wobbles when you flick him.

I hope you like my card. Now get over to Bugaboo Stamps and get your construction guy!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Paper Crafting Journey - Masculine Cards

Thanks for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey. Iwona

    ReplyDelete