Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Follow Your Dream

It's a new release Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps. Today's new release is Clyde- Hot Air Balloon. Here is my creation:
 Supplies used: Image Clyde - Hot Air Balloon - Bugaboo Stamps
Copic Markers
Stickles by Ranger
Paper by Colorbok
Ribbon from my stash
Die'sire Embossing folder- Patchwork Border - Crafters Companion
Sizzix Dies
Spellbinder Impressabilities
Gemstones - PaperStudio
Sentiment - Inkadinkado Clear Stamps

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Glitter N Sparkle Challenge #35, Anything with a B. My B is Balloon.

When your done here, go over to Catch The Bug blog and check out the challenges there.

Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card with a nice digi.

    hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright card, thanks for sharing with glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete