Friday, June 21, 2013

If Moms Were Flowers

Another great Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps.
Isn't this image adorable!
Supplies Used: Image - Baby Flower - Bugaboo Stamps
Copic Markers
Paper - Recollections
Lifestyle Crafts Die
Spellbinder Die
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Flower embellishment - PaperStudio
Butterfly embellishment - Michaels
Sentiment - Stampendous Clear Stamps - Hand of Friendship

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!

2 comments:

  1. This a gorgeous fun filled card, love the smiley happy flower face. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment Cathy. I'm really glad you stopped by too! Please come back again soon.

      Delete