Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Love You Daddy

My Daddy turned 81 years old yesterday. So I guess you know I'm no spring chicken. But when it comes to my parents I seem to revert right back to childhood whenever I'm around them or talk to them on the phone, Unfortunately they live 1200 miles away from me. So I wanted to make my Dad a special Father's Day Card. When I saw this Digi at Mo's Digital Pencil I just had to buy it! It is perfect!
 
Copic Markers
Stickles
Dies - Lifestyle Crafts and Spellbinders
Hemp Cord from Darice
Paper - My Minds Eye
Computer generated sentiment

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!
 

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, and I'm sure your Dad will love it. I am so glad you joned us for our Children's challenge this week at Mo's.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    P.S. and yes you are a Spring Chicken especially since i am one too...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie. I appreciate you taking the time to stop and leave a nice comment,especially the Spring Chicken one! LOL

      Delete
  2. awwww what a great image love it thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete