Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wedded Bliss

Today's theme at Catch The Bug  is "Going To The Chapel". You all know Stella and Gus are two of my favorite images, so who better to represent...
 
Doesn't Stella look lovely in her sparkly wedding gown? Gus is pretty dapper in his red bow tie and cummerbund too. What a lovely couple! 
 
Supplies used: Image - Stella/Gus-Marriage-Marriage Curable by Bugaboo Stamps
Copic markers
Glossy Accents and Stickles by Ranger
Sizzix Fancy Rectangle Die
Paper by PaperStudio
Gemstones and Ribbon by PaperStudio
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Great Impressions June Challenge - "Leave a Little Sparkle"
 
 
Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. Such a classy design for Stella and Gus. I really like that die cut frame, and the glitter on Stella's dress is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this card the image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Great Impression stamps. Come again!

    ReplyDelete