Saturday, June 29, 2013

Color Challenge

Catch The Bug is having a color challenge. All you have to do is follow the color scheme below.
Here's what I created with this color scheme....
Supplies I used : Image - Stella Bday Fart - Bugaboo Stamps
Copic markers
Stickles and Glossy Accents by Ranger
Paper - DCWV
Bling and Flowers - PaperStudio (I colored the flowers with my copic markers)
Pearl Gems - PaperStudio

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Lady Anne's Challenge/Vickie's Challenge, Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!



3 comments:

  1. Great card love the Digi. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're in reality a just right webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible. It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition,Cccam Server The contents are masterwork. you've done a great process on this subject!

    ReplyDelete