Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Madison

My Granddaughter just turned 8 years old. She has a dog named Biscuit that she loves so much. When I saw this image at Mo's Digital Pencil I new I had to have it for Madison's birthday card. Here is the card I made:
Supplies I used: Image - Tia and Friend - Mo's Digital Pencil
Copic Markers
Stickles and Glossy Accents by Ranger
Sizzix Die
Spellbinder Die
Computer generated Sentiment
Ribbon - PaperStudio
Bubble Cap and Charm by Epiphany Crafts
Gem Stones from Paper Studio

I would like to enter this card in the following challenge: Mo's Digital Challenge- #190 - Bright Colors

Thank you for stopping by, leave me a comment so I'll know you were here. I hope you have a Great Day!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful adorable birthday card, Kathy! Happy Birthday to your granddaughter !!! I'm sure she will love and cherish your card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete