Sunday, October 14, 2012

#1 Mom

I found this free digi from NanaVic and I just had to make a card with it. I decided it would make a lovely Mother's Day card. I layered card stock and a really pretty paper from Heidi Grace. The ribbon I had in my stash. I colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers. In my opinion they are the best alcohol markers ever. I purchased mine directly from Crafters Companion.  My sentiment came from Fiskars Holiday Hooplah rubber stamp set. I used Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I attached my image with Recollections Foam circles.
I would like to enter my card in the Spectrum Noir challenge. The challenge is Special occasion/ Holiday project. And I would like to enter it in the Photo Inspiration Challenge at Bugaboo. This is the picture to get inspiration from.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!

7 comments:

  1. Good idea to go with a mother's day card for this stamp! I really like the colors you used, well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so bad for the mom in the image, but a mom's work is never done. Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge!

    Jackie, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, she does have alot of laundry. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  3. This is just gorgeous - I love your colouring! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Photo Inspiration Challenge. Good luck in the draw, and be sure to come and play again soon!
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT member

    ReplyDelete