Friday, October 26, 2012

Lets Play Bingo!

It's time for October Bingo at Bugaboo Stamps challenge blog - Catch the bug.
 
I chose twine, sentiment and black and orange for my card. The image I used is Halloween Windows-Cat from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, then added purple Stickles by Ranger behind the cat. I used orange and black card stock from my stash. I tied black and white twine around the top of the card. Then I used a white Galaxy Marker by American Crafts, to write BOO! around the background.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the sparkles behind the cat! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy. What a cute card!! Great scene you created with the window.

    Thanks for playing with us at Catch The Bug Blog.
    x0, Damaris
    GDT for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete