Friday, October 26, 2012

Flowers

 
I stamped the background of this card with a beautiful clear stamp by Fiskars called Asian Inspired. I used brown pigment ink by Stampabilities and sparkle embossing powder. Then I colored the flowers with Spectrum Noir Markers. The adorable little bear is Popcorn the Bear from Crafters Companion. I stamped him twice and colored him with Spectrum Noir markers also. I then cut out the flowers and tea cup and layered them on the first image. I added Glossy Accents to the cup and the flower vase, and a little yellow Stickles by Ranger to the center of each flower. The cardstock behind Popcorn and the sentiment were cut with Spellbinder Dies. The butterflies were cut with a Sizzix Die, colored with Sectrum Noir Markers and I added different colored glitter glue to give them some sparkle. The flower petals are PaperStudio and I had the brad in my stash. I would like to enter this card in the October Bugaboo Bingo Challenge. Brad, Sentiment and Flock or flower soft. And I would also like to enter it in the Spectrum Noir October Challenge, Flowers. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Have a Great day!

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card!!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug B-I-N-G-O Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card! Thanks for sharing it with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! Hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, like the colors and very detailed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card! I love the pattern! Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope to see you again soon!

    Jackie, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete