Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Colors

Brrrrrr!  Only 44 degrees outside right now, Fall is definitely here. And so is the Crafters Companion October Challenge. The challenge is to use a Crafters Companion product and fall colors. I had a hard time deciding on a stamp to use so I made two. This first card is Humphrey. I have a soft spot for him. I colored my image with the best markers on the market, Spectrum Noir. The paper, ribbon, gems and brad are all PaperStudio. I made the leaves with my EK paper punch. I cut out my image and background paper with a Spellbinder Die.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

10 comments:

  1. This is a perfect project for our Fall Colors challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog!! I really like how you color humphrey. Great card!! Hugs, Stacy h-W

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card, the colors are perfect. I also really like the leaves you put on the bottom of the card, cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how sweet. Great colors. Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! I must admit I have a major soft spot for Humphrey too! I love how you have used this image with the rich fall colors.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Companion.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete