Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hey, No Turkeys Here!

This a digi image from Bugaboo Stamp. Isn't it adorable! I colored him with Spectrum Noir Markers. He needed big eyes to watch out so I gave him some from Jolee's Boutique. The paper, brads and ribbon are from PaperStudio. I used a embossing folder from Sizzix and a Spellbinder die to cut out the tag. I printed the sentiment out on my computer.
 
I am entering this card in the Stella Says Sketch #121 over at the Bugaboo Blog . Thank you for stopping by. Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Love the turkey 's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - I just love what you did with this card - the eyes on the turkey are just GREAT!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again TOMORROW for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete