Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hummingbird

I absolutely love this image! It is from Bugaboo Stamps and it's called Hummingbird. I colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers, my absolute favorite markers! I embossed the background papers with Cuttlebug, Polka Dots, embossing folder. The scrapbook paper I used is from PaperStudio The gems are also PaperStudio. I would like to enter this card in the Bugaboo, Stella Says Sketch #122 Challenge and also the Spectrum Noir October Challenge - Flowers. I thank you so much for stopping by. Have a Great day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! The flowers and leaves look as if they were photographed - so real. Have you also coloured your rhinestones to match? Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this card, the colors are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is pretty!
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete