Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thinking of You

Can you tell I like purple? I really love this stamp, Jumbo Dahlia by Stampendous. I decided this one  needed to be purple. I stamped it twice and colored both with Spectrum Noir Markers and then sprayed them with Spray and Sparkle from Crafters Companion. I cut some of the petals on one of the flowers so I could lift them then layered the two flowers. I embossed the darker purple background paper with Cuttlebug, Polka Dot. The lighter purple background and the tag were both cut using Spellbinder Dies. The sentiment was from Fiskars Floral Flair stamp set. The ribbon is from my stash. I would like to enter this card in the Spectrum Noir October Challenge, Flowers. And I would also like to enter it in the Stampendous - Fabulous Florals - October Challenge. Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dahlia! Those colors are wonderful and I bet the Spray and Sparkle makes an even more gorgeous card in real life. Thanks for playing along with us on the Stampendous Florals Challenge.

    ReplyDelete