Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Colors 2

I'm back with card number two for Crafters Companion October Challenge. The only rules is to use a Crafters Companion product and fall colors. For this card I've chosen.......drum roll......Humphrey! I told you I had a soft spot for him. I colored him with Spectrum Noir Markers. The paper came from my stash, the roses and pearls are PaperStudio, the ribbon is from American Crafts. I cut out my image and the background paper with a Spellbinder Die.
 
I really enjoyed making these cards, I hope you enjoy them too. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I am definitely enjoying them!! You rocked this one! I love the die cut you used and how you used the pearls on each side - very pretty!! Thanks for entering a second time in the Fall Colors Challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog!! Stacy h-w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacey, I appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! I love your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl, I appreciate you taking the time to stop over to see my card and give me such nice feedback.

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Crafter's Companion challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH another great card! I just love Humphrey and LOVE the way you have colored the bouquet; totally FAB!!!

    Thanks for sharing another awesome creation with us at Crafter's Companion.

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Janette for your kind comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to come by and see my projects.

    ReplyDelete